Tuesday 6 January 2009

And the left hand do'st know -----------

This is fun , sitting with two computers on and two keyboards above one and other, bit like an electric organ .
One computer for the blog, the other copying stuff and in the middle of yet another letter.
So I keep hitting the wrong mouse, keypad, etc, and hopefully will not lose track !!! which for me will be a bit of a challange.

Off to town at 6.30 a.m. , freezing cold, - 3.5 C at penicuik, but 0C in Edinburgh. Into the NCP Morrison Street car park, frozen over, very treacherous, and again no flood lights.

Eventually got sorted, lovely Iona in to assist and she is really needing and looking forward to her trip home on 22nd Jan , but we do have a themed party ( tropical) arranged for the 17th, which should be fun , I thought I might go as a palm tree , just as RGB did many years ago in one of the annual school nativity plays.

Got a lot on my mind, this two computer set up is not working tonight so I need to stop, gather my thoughts and settle down - sorry.

No comments: