Sunday 4 January 2009

Venting my spleen

Sunday , knackered after a long sleepless night coughing by head off. Up, and guess what , yes , back to Bookers cash and cash and carry then into the Mercat to see Sir Christopher and Claire.
News is that Lady Ailsa @ Miss talk a lot, has lost her voice due to the same cough and cold, and last night she drank enough "Linctus" to knock out a horse.
Had a look round to the NCP car park, two blokes wandering about checking parking permits, they even had a look at the one on RGB's side window which is more than the bloke did the night he stuck the FP ticket on the car. Place is an absolute tip,a bloody disgrace, and considering how much money they must take each day - a case of daylight robbery.
Made it home, and have managed to contact Ricky, he is not on a cruise , I had forgotton that he and the family were all off to Orlando, Florida, for a change. I spoke to him at Manchester Airport before he took off on his flight with "Virgin". Hope they have a good time, last time I was there I vowed never to get on one of these fun rides ever again - I was ill, thought I was dying, etc. So after that I was happy enough to go see Shamu the whale.

Nice morning so I fired up the steed of steel, popped some air in the tyres and went for a short spin - but believe it or not it started to snow briefly.

Chopped and changed, then picked up RGB and Jo Jo, headed to town via Costco where I had my new specs adjusted by the optician, now I can see out them.

William and Sandra are off to Teneriffe in the morning , so hopefully they will have a few days of sunshine.
Still no word from Carolleanne and Dennis, curious !!!

So tomorrow is another day.

No comments: