Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year - 2009




All the best for 2009 from all my readers, from me, Mrs B. RGB., and all at The Mercat Bar.

Let's put the memory of the old one behind us and get on with teh new.

Just up and getting ready for the town to open up, we arrived home after a busy night with the City's revellers, getting in around 4 a.m. after a pretty busy night. I did my bit by standing on the door, watching the thousands passing heading to the street party, then heading home again - many stopping for either a steak sandwich or stovies. When the fireworks went off for the party in Prince's Street I managed to get the picture , but being so far away we missed all the action and when the smoke rose it blanketed out our view, but those who went said it was marvellous.

My two nephews , Stephen Boyd ( with partner Sarah) and Jonathon Boyd were with us for the evening , that's the 1st I have seen Stephen for probably about fourteen years years.

Now running late , must go.

No comments: