Thursday 28 January 2010

Avatar - the movie

Having had the same contact details for the past twelve years I find it a bit of a nuisace when people keep changing their mobile phone numbers and E mail addresses, some on a surprisingly regular basis.
Having mentioned David Mackay a few days ago, I even had a comment from him on the blog - BUT he has changed his E mail !! nuff said.

Last night I ended up at the OES at Bonnyrigg, where, although there were fewer than normal due to a clash of meetings, it turned out to be a good evening.

Sleep seems to be a bad word, or verging on the impossible for me, into bed 10.45 p.m., wide awake at 11.58 p.m. - I think I need knocking out !!, Anyway, up early and off for a swim at 0830, next it was a session with the dreaded Cruella @ Sabrina , who was mega cruel this morning - brought tears to my eyes and and a smile to her lips, I think.

Mr Photogenix had some nice pictures for me to collect which went down a treat with Mrs B.

Headed for McArthur Glen at Livingston with Mrs B.and had a good wander around the shops, a bite to eat at The Wetherspoon's pub there and then headed into the Vue to see the much proclaimed movie, Avavtar. It is a brilliant film, with superb special effects and being in 3D had me ducking and diving in my seat. Amazing how much money it has taken already to become the biggest selling movie of all time - well worth a visit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stuart

I have not changed my email, I added a new one - so now you have a choice of which to use - so get emailing!

Cheers

David

Stuart said...

Still no ida which one it is