Tuesday 12 January 2010

My hairy highland pals

Another mild morning, although I was hearing that Orlando USA was having some very unusual cold weather so hopefully Risky the Pilot of the road is home !!

Popped down to see Grant at Photognix and get soem photos printed off and my card stored onto CD.

On my way to town stopped off to talk to these lovely chaps who are coping with the snow. Did not look too happy, but that might well be due to the recent publicity about their meat being the best steak available - and there I was with a knife and fork in hand, and a jar of mustard in the pocket.

Off to The Mercat Bar again, and made the mistake of parking in the NCP car park at Morrison Street which is now a deadly skating rink, dammed disgrace, virtually impossible to walk in the main car park and the steps were also untreated.

Bar was busy again for lunch so were kept on our toes for two hours before I left.



No comments: