Thursday 27 March 2008

Just filling in time


The car was parked in Palmerston Place opposite St Mary's Episcopal Cathedral and I thought this was a nice wee picture.
The Foundations were laid in 1874 and the knave was 1st used in 1879. From the web site I looked at I must pop in for a bit neb, it looks quite interesting.
Many years ago I was involved with the craft school attached to it when the Prince's Trust gave them funding. The music school and craft section still exist.
Having a night off last night I ended up back at Bonnyrigg at a meeting of the Eastern Star - and received my Diploma.
Sotland did not do too badly, getting a draw against Croatia - just a shame that the SFA caused such a guddle and havoc at Hamden Park with their ticket admin - on the radio they tried to drown out the commentators who were complaining at half time by turning the PA system right up - bit naughty. Pleased to see Beckham get his 110th cap, shame about the score - I bet the Queen was sorry she invited the French President to dinner ! - maybe she put extra salt in his soup when he was not looking.

No comments: