Saturday 1 March 2008

Just popping in a short one !!

Sat lunch time and now down at Musselburgh. Was outside earlier in the fresh air repairing gale damage then went off to Ikea in search of bits and bobs for the Mercat but could not find what I was after.
Ann away for lunch with Irish Christine so I will head home to get my chores done in peace. I had hoped to get into town to attend a meeting of the Squaremen, but too much to doo, plus Hibs and celtic are playing at Easter road so parking in the area will be a nightmare - giving it a miss.

Had a bad night so feeling a bit rough now - wakened during the night with the sound of something in the loft between the joists , possibly a bird so I will need to investigate further .

Just wanted to get this blog on in case Tam and Co in London check it out - this way we can wish Robbie and Caitlin a safe journey home.

No comments: