Tuesday 18 March 2008

What a terrible night

Hardly slept a wink and was getting totally would up with the hassles of quitting the pub and the behaviour of several folks, hence the early rise - although I have already spent the last hour doing letters, etc.

Anyway I have written to the "Publican" magazine regarding PHS and their antics and am tempted to carry out my threat of removing their driers and boxes and putting them out on the street.

PRS (Performing Rights Society) who also want their bit of the pie, have been notified of our plans to change, but once again their in house departments do not talk to one and other - so the letters just keep on coming, for me to bat back.

TV Lee let us down big time by failing to fulfill his contract - we bought kit on his say so and it has sat uninstalled for seven weeks because he is too busy.

Still cannot get my head round the attitude of Mikey and Lennie ( my deptors), but as stated watch this space. I see that the HBOS shares have fallen due to the Wall Street carry on, perhaps Mikey will use this as this weeks excuse.

Enough - I will move on to a new blog with a couple of photos.

No comments: