Monday 31 March 2008

My clone - in manchester

Having a peek before I was about to retire to bed I found lots of searches from the manchester area, and digging a bit deeper i sort of tie them in ( I think) to my namesake there, who seems to be having a bit of a problem with his missus. I can only presume that someone has found my site and has done a bit of background reading which they found interesting, and hopefully it was not the person who tried to stick a visus into the site last week.

Anyway - whilst still awake and being a bit carnaptious - meaning a crabby person - I am annoyed tonight about , the Mugabwe carry on - he is just a thieving power mad twat - which obviously puts him on the same level as Mr Brown, Mr Darling, and forgive me for saying this but also Mr Salmond - just name a politician who is in the business for anything but personal profit and prestige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

T5 Heathrow is still making a total mockery of the British aviation service - I just wonder whether there has been a built in element of self destruct which the autorities cannot prove at this moment. When you look at some of the biggest projects which have worked without a glitch, this is odd if not super embarassing.

parking fees - in Edinburgh, near to the Mercat they are going up to 50p for 15 mins, not as bad as £3.80p an hour in George Street. - watching the news tonight with the story about the £70 and £50 parking tickets - there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER THAT WE ARE BEING SCREWED INTO THE GROUND BY THIS GOVERNMENT.

The latest articles about Community policing - God, we had beat bobbies 50 years ago and they slowly phased them out, when I was a good community cop twenty five years ago who knew every thing which was going on in my beat - my boss said "cops like you are now a thing of the past" what a load of piffle. I cannot blame the Police Service as such, they are tied by the financial constraints of the government, however in my case I, at the time introduced Schoolwatch and Drugwise which were so far ahead of their time no one in authority was prepared to give them long term support, your current MP. David Hamilton, and Councillor Jack Aitchison included ,Convenor of the Police Board - had the opportunity along with others to support these community based projects which needed long term support with integration into the education system . To the best of my knowledge one of the best supporters has been Alan Blackie, East lothian Council, who after I had retired managed to put staff into place to adapt my work and carry it forward.

Change of subject - the silly person runs the comedy club at The Mercat - just dropped and broke the microphone which means that a) It will cost us to buy a new one : b) they are having to shout to tell their jokes, but everyone can hear anyway; and c) as Sir Chritopher said " she is a silly moo" .
On that note - good night

No comments: