Tuesday 27 May 2008

Back on track - Tuesday







This should be a photo of Struan and Johnny at work in The Mercat. Struan is a footballer and heading off to Majorca with his team next week for a boozy doo, whilst Johnny is a rugby player and is away to Lake Guarda in Italy this weekend to play several matches there, and doubless have a boozy doo.
Johnny has aspirations to being a Gigilo, so if we have any takers you know who to contact!!
I was in The Mercat early, set up for the staff, and then headed along to see Shezad , who works for one of my clients, in time for a cuppa and a blether His friend Nitin has left to move to pastures new - I just left the car in the car park and used my bus pass which was ideal. Then back to The Mercat where Graham despatched me off once again ( on the bus - being lazy) to the bank, but afterwards I popped in to Frasers to see the two girls we know on the perfume counter, "Channel" big smiles and nice smells so they must have been missing me!!
Eventually got home about 3 p.m. but decided to head for Grants @ Photogenic at Bonnyrigg where at long last I have copied off all the Prague photos, all being well Grant should have them on a new site, I think "www.photobucket/sesltaprague" but I will add details when I get them from him. It is one of these sites you can save photo galleries on and saves me some work.
Grant has recently acquired a little " Smart" car, dinky little machine - just ideal for me zooming up and down the M4 !!!
Last week we had Bill Clinton's cousin in the Mercat for lunch , but I forgot to say .
Enough.

No comments: