Friday 30 May 2008

Ringing in our ears

6.15 a.m. and there was a persistant ringing in my ears, it stopped , then again and again - and I realised it was Graham's alarm, so wondering why he had not switched it off I discovered he was not even in bed, but downstairs.

Grabbed a cup of tea and left him with a flea in the ear and went back for another half hours siesta. Then up and attempted to clear some more of the guddle which we are still in.

Work to do in the town so Ann and I headed in to Bookers Cash and Carry then out to The Mercat with their supplies, Sir Christopher and Sir Grham in the bar, Claire, Jamie and Struan in the kitchen. I then dropped Ann off at John Lewis's so she could work her way back along Princes Street ( she met Sir Christopher's Ma on the way in) and I went out to Corstorphine to get organised for the London trip next week. We managed to get "Easy Jet" flights for Monday but will have to wait to see what is happening with Ann,s work as to what I do with the Thursday flight.

Off now on my travels.

No comments: