Saturday 10 May 2008

See if we can do any better today


I am now getting gremlins with this computer, just as I did some weeks ago with the lap top, which eventually died on me. I spent a couple of hours last night working away and got nowhere at all.

Anyway, Friday I spent a shift working in the Mercat to let workmen in at 6 a.m. to do flooring etc, then did what I was supposed to do.

We had a group of seven Welsh girls in on a hen party - hopefully there will be a photo, they were good fun.

Home via Costco on the motorbike so my shopping list was limited, then in to start again on the preparation for Dougie the Painter. I eventually decided to give in and made do with a couple of beers and a bottle of wine.


Spoke to Kristen at the Sportsmans, and also Karen, seems that the snake Kristen found in her house is one of three which went missing a few months ago, so lord knows where the other two are, but I would not be looking under my bed if I was her.


Uncle Chick seems to have lost the plot completely and resorted back to his ways of old !! A set of duplicate keys and he kind of thought that the pub was his own personal cocktail cabinet - so he will now be drinking elsewhere!!!


Sort of lost contact, with Big Simon, so if you are out there - get in touch. Same applies to George and Lennie !!!


Nice to see that Simona, the tour guide from Prague has been taking a peek. When I know this is working OK I will do a wee bit on the Prague trip - which was hectic and great along with photos.

No comments: