Tuesday 27 May 2008

Monday - catching up.

Despite the long weekend it was back to normal, not sleeping and up early - as I was going to the Chest Clinic at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary to find out why I am still wheezing after seven months since my return from India.
Arrived on time and was not kept waiting, but they did admit that all my previous hospital records have gone missing - which is causing a problem as the doctors are trying to look atr an overall picture. Anyway , it turns out that I am still alive but they now want to stick a camera down my throat and have a peek about my innards - a process which does not endear me to the medical profession!! So I have this to look forward to, with my luck they will give me an appointment on my birthday or Fathers day.

Headed home where it was all change and once again there were jobs to be done in the house and garden - it was allegedly the warmest day, but I was certainly well wrapped up whilst in the garden so someone in the Meteorological Office had certainly been drinking.
Sparky Mark appeared later in the day to give me a lift with some furniture which was being returned to the redecorated rooms, while we live in the conservatory which is in a serious mess".
Mrs. B. spent hours typing a report for her work and UNISON, now 35 months into her "incident", so she was ready for her bed when the time came.

No comments: