Saturday 19 January 2008

Back on post

Saturday, having had a good sleep I was still up sharp, and agitated with lots of things needing done.

Surprised how cold it was when I found the car frozen solid, but managed to get it going and hit the shops. Eventually it became milder and I took myself out to have a go at getting the power sorted in the garage. Fiddled about for a bit, worked out that as long as I did not put on the lights, everything else would work !! Good one - so then I even cleaned up the place a bit and found some missing items buried beneath the rubbish.

Ann had obviously done too much on Friday so she ended up having a long snooze p.m. while i pottered.

Due to no doorman at the pub tonight, I am "it" so an early tea "pork loin chops" were had.

Made it to Musselburgh where, after an absence of 17 days, nothing had changed !!! Now all set for an exciting night in the cold, which will no doubt do my chest and cough a world of good.
But no doubt Kerrin, Karen and Elaine will look after me.

No comments: