Friday 4 January 2008

Friday P.M. report

Well, things are a bit brighter tonight. Ann had an angieagram done this morning and there is hardly any damage at all - she even saw the inside of her head and could pick out the butterflies !!! so she said. Cerainly looking a lot better and - believe or not even suggested that she might be going in to work next week - I think not. I was not able to find out much more but Irish Christine is away in tonight - so if she does not cause Ann to have a relapse she may find out something later.

I did as Iwas bid, and saw the Nurse this morning who after 20 minutes decided I go see the Dr. who after another 20 minutes sent me in for a chest x -ray as I would not go in for anything bigger under the current situation. X-rayed later on then walked down to the Mercat, and then over to the Hospital, my 60 mins worth of exercise.
Met a chap in the other hospital who told me his wife had suffered the self same thing, thought she had been bashed over the napper with a baseball bat, but she was up and raring to go within a few days and has made a full recovery, which was good to hear.
Brought the car back from the town as the snow has now had a big fright, and having now fed myself , feel a great deal brighter than last night.

Robbie @ kangaroo kisser and Sir Christopher are doing well, keeping everything ticking over whilst the three B's are on sick parade, cheers chaps, and that goes for everyone else on the team.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Stuart,
Me and Kathryn just heard that Ann was in the hospital - so glad to hear she is on the mend.
Hope you manage to shake of your lurgy as well.

All the best,
Tam and Kathryn

Sir Charles said...

Pork Chop ....
Thanks for the message for Kangaroo and myself. Don't worry about anything apart from getting the 3B's better.
Lots of love to Aggie Baggie .. aka .. my other ma. Tell her that Ailsa and I are thinking of her and hope that she is back nagging my bro soon!
lots of love ...
Sir Charles ... aka Sir Christopher!