Saturday 5 January 2008

Feels like mince

Mrs B said this afternoon " I feel like mince", all watery and runny, not sure if she was on about her bowels or just the wobbly state of her legs.

Still has headaches, was feeling sick, but I do not think she will be back at work on Monday - probably not even out the hospital (hopefully) which will give me another couple of days to get the house organised.

Despite Irish Christine's best efforts last night Ann did not have a relapse, although it did look that way.

Raining cats and dogs but iIthought it a bit of an overkill to arrive in boots, leggings, cagoul, etc, when I had taken the car and only had to walk 50 yards to the door. But I did get caught out with the football traffic coming home - why these Hearts supporters cannot leave early when their team is being beaten rather than stand and be miserable right to the end , then congest all the roads. Me I was having a pink fit in the car, seeing double and ranting like a madman - what's new.

Good job I have this AOL phone thing, I can chat all day to land lines in the UK for nowt.
Off now to the phone once again.

No comments: