Tuesday 8 January 2008

The word on the street

Latest news being that Ann was discharged and sent home at 12 m.d. It was decided that as the damaged veinhad repaired itself, she was as well sleeping in her own bed and taking her medication rather than lying in the hospital. Very very tired after all these restless nights on a noisy ward.

Bit of a stressful run home, with me being cockeyed and ann tired, however, six hours of sleep has settled her down again.

Now raining heavens hard, so after the snow and frost comes the flood - we must have been terribly bad when we were young.

Sods law, central heating has worked fine , but when I came home this afternoon it had gone off , however a bit of fiddling and it came on again.

Thats me.

1 comment:

Greg Karabin said...

Stuart,
Sorry to hear of the goings on with the family. I feel like Bonnie and I should immediately jet over to spend some quality time with you and Ann. I will e-mail you tonight as well. All the best to you, Ann, Graham and the BLOG!!
Greg - USA