Thursday 17 January 2008

Lost a day - again

I did not realise that i had missed out Wednesday - just so busy.

Dave and I had breakfast at the Craigibield Hotel where he was staying and headed through to Eurocentral to do a job there in a new , massive, production plant. One year old, totally spotless, and a credit to the staff and management. Wound up one of the mnagers a wee bit, but he enjoyed the banter.

Headed home sharp, changed, made sure Ann was OK, and then headed into the Mercat for a sizzling steak - VG + , then home with Graham and Dave to the Craigie to watch the football along with a drink or three.

Late to bed and up early again for the off once more with dave, To Roslyn Chapel for a promised visit, bit cold but for once the place was a bit quiet and we had room to move and take our time. to Bonnyrigg to get Grant at Photogenix to do some work for me, then to Livingston via the airport to drop of Dave who was heading south. He was caught up in the massive flight delays caused by the plane crash at Heathrow.
Had a much longer than expected meeting in Livingston, so by the time I headed home the traffic on the City by pass was building up. North/ westbound was a nightmare as a lorry had shed its load at the end of the M8 at hermiston Gait and there were big tail backs.

By the time I got home I found that Annhad had a bad day, still in her PJ's and not feeling so good - but this is to be expected.

I am rather knackered and will need an early bed as I am off again at 4.30 a.m. to Runcorn once more - but this time my eyes are getting better instead of worse, so that is the difference 15 days makes.

No comments: