Tuesday 8 January 2008

What's new today !!!

Well , looks like Ann had a better nights rest in the hospital than I did here, so when she gets out I might look for a free bed!!

Up early to say cheerio to Andrea who is away on the big siver bird, winging westwards, home to Milwaukee, USA, where she starts her teaching practice in a few days. We will miss her.

Sparky Mark arrived easly doors with a card for Ann, looking to save 26p, and after his cuppa and breakfast. However, he was in contact with his fat controller who despatched him to the City to cause mayhem with the unsuspecting consumers. His life is one big adventure and we should be writing a book on the antics of a gas man(sorry , technition).

From the amount of junk mail coming through the post these days I am thinking of just putting the recycling bucket at tthe front door under the letter box - it is ridiculous.

Ill divided world, we are freezing our bo*****s off while in Australia they are having summer suns with intermittenet floods, and bush fires which have killed several folk so far.

Have just had bacon and toast which reminded me of the latest cannibal chappie in the USA, he murdered his girlfriend, chopped her up and phoned the Police, who on arrival found him cooking bits of her in a pot and having eaten some already.

Untill things settle down again and we get Ann back into a routine, looks like my masonic visits will have to be curtailed.

Ok, need to go get the patch back on as this seeing double is doing my head in this morning.

1 comment:

Shaun W said...

Hi Stuart, Sorry To hear Ann Is not doing so well, Good she's on the mend though! Pass My regards on to her please.

How are you? Doing any better? I'll need to really come In to the pub, You have my number still, Call and we'll meet so I can pass those keys along.

Good Xmas/New Year?

Take care.

Shaun W.