Wednesday 9 January 2008

Gale force winds

What a night, it blew and blew, I thought the roof was coming off the house so had better check for damage as we had some last year. It seems that the local TV mast has been effected as we have no TV signals from terrestial TV this morning.

Up at 5.45 a.m. playing doctors and nurses to get the 6 a.m. medication for Ann, who is much brighter and has been up and on her feet, moving around and fussing about.

Now setting up my walkie talkies so that I can be paged !!! when needed and whilst around the environs of the house.

Graham off and running this morning, there is supposed to be a race meeting at Musselburgh today, but it will not be too pleasant unless the winds drop and sun comes out for a bit. I will still need to stick nearer the house for a couple of days so my helping is out the question.

At long last had a response from Greg and Bonnie in the USA, who like a few had lost this blog site and were unaware of my ramblings.

Just as an afterthought I hear that Briggsy is now a daddy , 2nd time round, and he has taken on another "Snap On" franchise, well done.

No comments: