Monday 14 January 2008

Running a bit behind

Had the chance to write this at 5 a.m. , but that was a bit OTT - I was busy reading anyway as I could not sleep.

Been out and about this morning, with essential jobs backing up and needing done, and as i have four days of work I need to get motivated. Did a fair bit of blethering as I met a few folks I have not seen for ages. Bob Cardy grandad yet again, and he still looks as youthful as when i first met him about 30 years ago - congratulation to him and Catherine.

Mrs. B. seems to be a bit tired today and has only been downstairs for about an hour, rest of the time spent in the land of nod.

Back to basics tonight, as I am making the dinner it is good old fashioned mince and mashed tatties. No frills and it beats lasagne or spagetti bolognaise anytime.

No respite from this rain, looks like it will be wellie weather for a while more - so anther excuse to get on with some work.

No comments: