Friday 26 March 2010

Back to sleepless nights - worse luck


Back to normal, wide awake at 4 a.m. - no point in trying to sleep so it was up at 4.30 a.m. and pottering on the computer after I had started the first wash from the suitcase.

Never mind, RGB has me working lunch time today in the Mercat Bar, so that should wake up my ideas, Mrs. B. might even come in for the run and go to the sale at the House of Fraser and then back to get her golden locks sorted.

Wine Dinner looks good to go tomorrow, forty two booked in so it will be cosy.

This weather today (pouring rain) but no fog today, makes me want to jump back on the plane again, but with the heat over there I would need a bigger shade than the brolly I have here.

I see that Rangers have missed out on the treble by losing to Dundee, bit of a pity , the lad in the Savita with the Rangers tattoo will not be too happy. And I see Mr Mowbry has got his marching orders from Celtic - surprise , surprise.

Not too thrilled with Mr Darling, but then I never was.
Got the digital picture frame up and running so we are already viewing the holiday snaps, just wait till Grant @Photogenics gets his eyes on them !!
Interested in the item about Yvonne Murray the former Commonwealth Games and Olympic medalist being back in traing for a triathalon. She was one of my main supporters when I introduced the Schoolwatch project way back in 1987, did lots of school visits with me and helped give it a good profile, hope she does well.

No comments: