Saturday 20 March 2010

Saturday, last day of this year's six nations




Sat 20th

Another sunny day in the resort, no complaints at all – managed to find another quiet corner, brolly up and we were settled for the day – “just perfick” as Pa Larkin used to say in “The Darling Buds of May”

Have never soon so many full plates of food on tables at breakfast time!! Our “Ruskie” friends know how to pile them high – but think nothing of leaving full plates behind, untouched.

Headed for the “Bocca” this morning, bit disorganised, mixed group who, as the youngsters got fed up just cleared off and left me with a couple of other blokes, so there was no winner and no proper end to the game - that is one bonus about going to an adults only resort I suppose.

Headed for the dining room at lunchtime and prepared my usual plate of sandwiches, roast beef, mayo, salad, on lovely fresh bread - yummy – washed down with the odd rose or three.
Back to the pool and then into the sea for dip with the fishes, none that I could see but as I was not wearing a face mask I could not see them anyway - but when I did come out I managed to get a couple of snaps for Grant as requested.

Booked in for another couple of massages tomorrow – now that should be fun !!!

Dinner sorted for today and then if we are still awake there is a “Fakir Show” in the outside theatre at 9.30 p.m.

I see that Andy Murray took a bit of a thrashing today, sorry about that, just hope that the Scottish rugby team do a bit better against Ireland tonight.

Lovely neal once agi in the Oceana room, lovely bit of roast lamb, etc , suited me fine. Now a bit blustery so we will give the outsiude show a miss.

No comments: