Sunday 21 March 2010

Savita Resort and Spa - sunny Sunday







Sunday 21st.

What can I say, the sun has been shining, nice 27 C, hardly any breeze at all, sea 22 C – so I could not resist jumping in beside the fish !!

Anyway, moved away from the poolside today to one of the little sandy areas nearer the sea and beside the sailing centre, it is a bit quieter there so plenty reading done between my wanderings and distractions.

The morning keep fit class, darts, pool games, and yoga – I managed to give a miss as I have found yet another good book to read, time for study and ritual books when I get home.

I am getting better at the lunchtime sandwiches, today’s were superb, a real treat, and once again washed down with a nice wee Rose.

We had a joint massage booked for 4.30 pm. but I chickened out of the brutal one and opted for a lighter more relaxing one – which was very pleasant, as was Mrs. B’s.

Once again I have to say that I have nothing but praise for the staff here at the Savita, they are friendly, sociable, and so very helpful - I would certainly come back here again. Anyway I still have another four days left of this holiday.

Pleased to hear that Scotland did something right this weekend, although I still do not have the result - spotted it on @tddf (Tams) twitter last night along with some story about him finding an unconscious person while out walking baby and called for medical assistance, etc - good one Tam..

Race night at The Mercat Bar last night which hopefully went well, a bit of a new venture.

Heading off to the Oceana Dining room again tonight, we will not have access for the next couple of days as it is being used for another big conference group, not a problem.






Dinner not up to the usual, but still nice - ended up with sazanne and Solvey back in the main bar, both having fun.

No comments: