Saturday 27 March 2010

Saturday - yet another hands on morning

Saturday, a bit of a rush today - Anyway made it to Loanhead last night to RA 305 , just a pity that the candidate had to call off at the last minute - however Alan McGregor and his team did some work with a substitute.

Up to give Mrs B a lift into town to see Kate at Imarni's , who is leaving today to have her baby - hope she keeps well.
Had intended sitting quietly in the Mecat, having breakfast, etc , but plans went squee wiff as the place filled up at the toot ! Well and truly so, so that was me running about doing my bit for two and a half hours. A big group came in , lads from down south , all dressed up , so iImanaged to get the three Spidermen before they left to go to the football Rangers v Hearts which Rangers won 4 - 1.

Had some junk mail sent to the bar, from "Domain Renewal Group" a full con sent out all over the UK from yet another group of thieving, robbing, sods. Trying to get me to re-register my domain name, however for me it was lucky that they did not even have my details correct - BUT BE WARNED.

I was checking through some of the photos i had ready for the blog on holiday , which i had missed out due to the slow Wi Fi, so I have added one showing some well manicured gardens in the Savita and the two holiday Reps, Kerry and Lauren who were based at the Savita - they were really nice, and I would chat to them whenever they were about. Both are heading off to Turkey to work soon.

Now about to leave for the wine dinner at the Mercat - but with the clocks changing tonight and me having to do an open in the morning, looks like I am going to have to behave myself.










No comments: