Sunday 20 July 2008

Catch up - Sat - part 1.

Now p.m. Sunday and I have been busy watching The Open Golf most of the afternoon - it was very good and Harrington did great to get the trophy for the 2nd year in a row.
Saturday a.m. what a state I was in , somehow twisted my neck and shoulder and it was giving me gyp. I had to head into town as Graham was M.I.A. and had not returned home so with food for The Mercat Bar in the house and car it was an essential journey.
Mrs. B. went with me and whenI started working she headed off for the shops and to see what bargains there were in the sales . As it was she ended up buying a load of costume jewellery, at last 70% discount, so just think how much she saved !!!
I helped out for a couple of hours till Graham arrived soaked to the skin as he had no coat and it was chucking it down as he walked round from the Morrison Street NCP.
Headed home and got changed ready to be picked up by Sparky Mark as we were off to the K.T.'s, King David of Ballantradoch, at Dalkeith. Trus to his word he arrived on time and we headed down to the premises of Lodge No.10 Dalkeith Kilwinning, just in time for the meeting to start. Reasonable crowd present with three candidates, one being Grant of Photogenix fame, so he was happy as Larry to be going through.

No comments: