Tuesday 8 April 2008

In response to

Morning ,
looks like I need to respond to some comments - I try to be brief at times but that can lead to bits of information not being clear.

To David, up there in the highlands, stilltaking in stong wines and spirits, good to know you are with us bro. No - it was Bro. Willie Allan from Bonnyrigg 720, formerly from the West of Scotland, and not the man from 44 who I beleive is still hale and hearty.

To mini Minix - i hope you and the other girls are not wearing your "bling" in the bright sunshine, - it will dazzle the motorists - and yes, I do think it was you who made your driving instructor crack up.

Thanks Grant for the offer of help - do not worry you wil get your turn in due course.

Up early doors as I could not sleep due to a bloody sore shoulder and neck - not sure if Ann has been hitting me in my sleep for snoring - but as I have not had any falling down liquids in the past three nights I do not think that was the problem. A good hearty massage would probably help - but likely to cause a heart attack.

Today - frosty, with snow on the hills - I worry about these new born lambs in this weather, genuinly.

Off to town later as I actually have some more work to do, then out again tonight for another RA meeting. Last night's at the Conclave was their annual installation which was good, followed by a meal however I headed home and left the rest to much their way into the night.

OK - enough for the moment - regards

No comments: