Monday 21 April 2008

Not enough hours, etc.

Monday night - and a bit weary.
Went into the Mercat last night at 8.30 p.m. and did some restorative work in the kitchen with my Polyfilla and then paint brush till 2.15 a.m. Sir Christopher was able to assist by fixing the bar lights , and tidying up after me as I am a bit of a messy worker - get the job done but take as long to clean up.

Popped into SAC at the Bush and then Pentland Science Park on the way home so the guards were pleased to have another person to breakm up their night.

A.M. today - up and off to Bathgate where Mrs. B. went to visit her pal, Sheena, who is also off work at the moment - I hid in the conservatory drinking tea and eating buttered croissants whilst doing a bit of catch up reading - better than getting the ares roasted listening to that pair.

On the way home went to Bookers agin - this time for us - BUT guess what - yes, The Mercat were agian in need of supplies , so I ended up back in Edinburgh where I hasd a nice cuppa made by the very pleasant Ms Sam. Her pal, Kerrina, has now left heading for Turkey I think en-route home to OZ.
We hear that Cookie is still somewhere in Europe.

The radio and press are a bit of a joke - main headlines, and features on the proposed strike at Grangemouth petro chemical works and petrol shortages BUT we are not supposed to panic buy!! the Government are taking action - no doubt they will want to issue ration books or just hike the bloody prices up even further using this as an excuse - having said that what about the conspiracy theory that they have orchestrated the whole thing just to hike up the prices to the threatened £1.50 per ltr. I honestly think that Gordon Brown P.M. and Mr. Alistair Darling are anything but.

Received a comment from "Zololkis" a couple of days ago - which I did not open but on the net there are umpteen references to this guy who is a notorious spammer who screws up folks systems - just what kind of drongos are these folks.

No recent news from Oz but I know they are still alive and kicking as Rob has been keeping up with the blog.

Just had a word with Princess Kerrin at the Sportsmans, Quiz night and they are busy. Jackie McNamara a bit under the weather having been at the professional Footballers dinner last night and still topped up.

Anyway I still have lots to do before tomorrow, hospital a.m. and Provincial Visitation to 500 Laird O'Cockpen at night - so the little bum cheeks are twitching.

4 comments:

Minx2581 said...

Hey stuart!

Thought I would pop by and catch up! I need you to wish me luck i have my theory test tomorrow and i am brickin it! lol
Driving lessons are going well even convinced my dad to take me out in the van and he is quiet impressed, I was driving him around doing his deliveries 1 of which was up at humbie sawmill! (it was fine until i saw 2 big artics comin towards me on a pretty narrow road) lol
Tack care n catch up soon!
Michele C xx

ps: i will txt you my e-mail so can keep in touch that way too! x

Stuart said...

Good luck with the theory test - and do not drink too much, that way you see single instead of double.

Stuart

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga trainers
kd shoes
supreme
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy
nike air max 90
christian louboutin outlet
jordan retro

Unknown said...

good quality replica bags v72 t6d57u6t62 Ysl replica handbags a57 l4z57z2u72 cheap designer bags replica v42 c2a36s7y31