Sunday 13 April 2008

nearly finished


Not managed to get this photo right - I just scanned it but could not get it to fit to size. anyway it is one of the hot air balloons which regularly take off from the field opposite the house.
I will try and load the software for the other camera which will be easier to use and save time messing about.
Today - guess what - yes we were stripping again, just about the whole day, but have nearly finished which means that I can soon make a start on preparing the walls so that the new paper can go on. Dougie the Painter popped in and he said that I did not need to line the walls - makes that easier, I should use an easyfill plaster rather than Pollyfilla -he gave me some useful tips to try and save time and effort. I have no idea what Mrs. B. will do when we run out of walls, she will probably just decide to do a room she had not planned on - better not.
Still no word from Musselburgh , so there are some chaps who I would like to hear from soon, George, Lennie and Tam being three, and two others who are entitled to remain nameless at the moment.
Sandra and William have just called from London, they are getting nowhere fast with the extension due to the terrible weather down there. On the TV this morning the weather looked not to bad for the London Marathon - those folks deserve a medal for their efforts.
Ok - I will go and fiddle about with some more software and see what happens.

1 comment:

Joanne_T said...

Hey Stuart,

How are things?

I take it you are looking to hear from my Tam? I will pass message on if it is, as he doesnt read your blog very often, as he's not as nosey as me! Ha Ha

Joanne xx