Wednesday 23 April 2008

What a hectic life.

The answer to this mornings Q. was - Decorating, but very slowly as I was rather delicate till late afternoon.

This short tale is in lieu of Thursday as it now looks as though i am going to be busy all day.

I was told this afternoon that I have to attend a training course in Edinburgh on Thursday - all day - which has scuppered my other prearranged appointments. Anyway looks like needs must. Then i need to get home at the toot - changed and back to Loanhead for 5.15 p.m. to join up with a crowd heading to Port Glasgow, Greenock for a RA meeting - so that will be another late night!!

Sparky arrived in this evening , said he brought me up the road at 1 a.m. this morning - just as we were about to drink his red wine after finishing off the whisky.

early to bed - early to rise, etc - just plain knackered.

No comments: