Wednesday 4 June 2008

Bit of a bitty day

Its been a nice sunny day , perfect for the washing out on the lines.
Managed to clean out the header tank but got really filthy in the process - so I just carried out with washing the cars to got some of the muck off and more on .

Anyway, generally pottereing doing all sorts of wee jobs for either myself or for tomorrows job in Harrowon the Hill - going to be fun in the morning trying to get across London at peak time, and I do not think they will let me use my bus pass either!!!
I see Tom Finlay and Catherine peeking online from the Dominican Republic where hopefully they are having a good time. Looks like the Upside down man @ Robbie has got the message and will be viewing his soaps next week, Adrea also keeps checking in, but there are a couple of other foreign entries , Turkey and South America who have me wondering.

New meetings arranged now to progress the problem we are having with Edinburgh Council, but as we approach the 36th month we will not hold our breath or expect too much - what else can we expect when the Managers involved are all closing ranks !!

Off on my travels

No comments: