Friday 13 June 2008

Double Trouble at The Mercat Bar




This was turning out to be an eventfull day!! So we called ahead to make sure that food was still on and ordered a nice steak, etc. for me and a fish for Mrs B.
Arrived and unknown to me Graham and Chris had managed to get a new member of staff , Dannielle being the twin sister of Shereen who has been with us for a while. I found it odd that I was being slightly ignored and it took a wee while for the penny to drop. As you can see they are nearly identical twins, so if you visit it might not be the drink causing the double vision.
Mys steak sizzler was excellent, and then I heard the music system playing "Happy Birthday to You" and lo and behold out came the girls with a surprise treat from Claire in the kitchen - so what more could a man wish for?


To Tam and Joanne , you are looking well, I should be in Musselburgh on Saturday but it will be morning and perhaps for a few minutes after my meeting before I head up to Dalkeith.

No comments: