Thursday 12 June 2008

Must be Thursday - I put the bin out

Despite the best efforts of the red wine, I still woke sharp, and not being an idle type was up and raring to go. Allthe better when i found yet another two good bottles of red wine, compliments of Graham and jani ( from the restaurant next door to the pub) lus a voucher for a massage at Imarni - which I look forward to.

Post arrrived and with it a nice wee note from the Post office so say they had a letter but postage was incorrect so I had to pay more to get it. Seems this is the latest ploy if you have "old" friends, you underpay on the postage and let them use their hard earned pension to pay the difference !!! Turned out to be my card and present from William and Sandra - much appreciated.
Anyway , have been out to Costco, the plumbers, and down to see Grant @ Photogenix, and am now getting reading to head off to the cash and carry , and then , if I am lucky will get my dinner in The Mercat.

So some more later.

No comments: