Wednesday 11 June 2008

SN08BARY

This has to be the most pretentious number plate I have seen for a long time. It was not today , but a couple of days ago on black Range rover in Penicuik driven by a "flashy" blonde.

It just sprang to mind during my run south today , Motorway was fairly quiet and I hear tonight that fuel sales are down 20% which might well have a say in the matter.

One boy racer nabbed by the overhead camera as I came north , I could see the camera as could the others in our "clutch of motors, but he salied by on the outside and anchors on far too late.

Six police cars, one van and four North Wales (Dyffd Powes) police bikes all seen on the one 20 mile stretch of the motorway.

And , who says that an ashtray on a motorbike is a useless thing _ I watched a man get onto his Honda Gold Wing motor bike in Glasgow and ride of smoking his cigarette which was not affected by a breeze as the screen on those bikes is so aero dynamic.

Long run today ,away for twelve and a half hours, so a short nap is needed before I submit my next installment and news of who I bumped into (met I mean).

And before I forget no word from our TV viewers in Oz!! I wonder why?

And I am not 70 today as has been suggested.

No comments: