Thursday 26 June 2008

Now Russia (0) v Spain (3)




Evening progressing and the game is picking up with Spain scoring a few minutes into the second half.
But back to today and one of my wee pet hates, " smoking at work" - and being a non smoker I will obviously upset the smokers.
Today I arrived at Market Street outside the City Of Edinburgh Council offices and while we were were waiting for the meeting were surprised at the numbers of staff who were coming in and out to have a smoke on the pavement outside. This chappie in the photo was there for 15 minutes before I left, but when I returned about 75 minutes later he was back outside again, this time for another two fags.
2 ND GOAL FOR SPAIN - VIVA ESPANGANA - by Danny Guiso

Stood and stood and then having discarded his fag ends onto the pavement, committiong an offence (2) and returned to work. For me, I find it shocking that we are paying rates for so called administrators to waste time outside while their colleagues were at work. the one consolation when I worked for BSKYB was that when staff left their seat in the call centre they were logged off and only time at their desk counted towards their shift.
At 4.01 p.m. it was like rats out of a hole as staff left the Council offices. - they must of been preparing for their getaway ages before they left. They had folks sitting in cars waiting for them - gone are the days of doing a job for the love of it ( sheckles - greed - no dedication - if they do not like what they are doing = get out)

Just added another of my cranes on the skyline photos - there is another view I must get sometime and there are either seven or eight cranes in the potential shot.

3 rd GOAL for Spain - Fabrigas - its a bit of a walkover , they are just smooth, so on this form they should knock spots off the Germans on Sunday.
End of game , Spain v Germany in the finals

No comments: