Saturday 18 October 2008

Just about over cooked

It has been a lovely day here, i survived an hour of yoga with Teresa, but fortunately part of that time was spend in a sort of deep relaxation mode , something sort of alien to me.

However, Mr. Rankin's book , Exit Music, kept me enthralled and for once I just lay in the sun, either at the pool or on the beach rading and taking in the rays, as sparky would say . however, I do not think that any combination of actions here would ever have me as laid back as him.
Our two young ladies from the USA have been performing well, and I must apologise to my poor budgie, RIP, but he had more brains than the two of them put together / today they were photographing each others bums !!! But I suppose that is common practice in some of our rugby clubs.

Photographer managed to copy all my photos over so that the staff can get a look at the shots I have taken of them.

Meals have been first class and I cannot get over how good the dining room staff are, the chefs in the morning come out and do eggs etc, their English is good and they intereact as well as the waiters. We have waiters who are fluent in four languages, and those who are not are going to private schools to learn , which they are paying for themselves. No 1 man , Frances was in good form as he headed off to get his baby , The Pescador Restaurant up and running.

So , managed to see another Die Hard film while resting before dinner, great.

Now , a quiet hour or so then early bed again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

Have a safe journey home and I will speak to you both soon. Thanks for making our holiday that little bit more special.

Denn & Toots