Monday 6 October 2008

Predators big and small

Monday a.m. - lovely breakfast, had a 30 min swim and am looking at something really unusual in Scotland, a clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight and bright sunshine. Superb - we hnave been out at the poolside since 7.30 a.m.

However the predators are, yesterday it was the mosquitos after the rain, so we have a few extra lumps and bumps to contend with, today it is the time share sharks, prowling the confines of the comlex, checking out our wrist bands, lack of tan, egtc and seemingly well aware when we arrived. So my first contact was short and sweet - something off, and do not annoy me.

E mails from Lillian, Graham and Chris, and even a phone call from Graham while i was in the pool.
Any - today - I plan to have a go at yoga, of all things, dr in hospital told me to destress, so rather than hug a tree i will what this has to offer , apart from a wrecked back, but once I master the lotus position, the world is my oyster.

Adios.

No comments: