Monday 20 October 2008

So it is back to the real world

Nothing changes - we just have interruptions, or pauses in our life, then it's all back to normal.
Guess what , 5.30 a.m. wide awake, sleepless night , sore legs, all there and within 24 hrs, so it was up and pottering about with a gale blowing and heavy rain outside.

However, come 8.30 I was cracking up, so having felt as fit as a fiddle and no problems for two weeks I now felt terrible so had to give in and go for a lie down. I even tried a few yoga stretches to straighten out my back but the flight and hanging about in the airport has done a bit damage so it will no doubt take a few days to wear off.

I watched Andy Murray win the Madrid Open tennis yesterday , he did well, and looks fitter and stronger all the time, even his post match interview was good.

No comments: