Tuesday 14 October 2008

Tuesday - I think

Well, Monday was a busy day here at the "Office", early breakfast, did the mail, then managed a 40 minute swim before my coffee break and then off to another yoga class. It is a bit tough when these flexible souls have their bodies in all sorts of contortions and I cannot even sit cross legged - talk about being as still as "auld Nick". Howevr, I did it and even had a nice relaxation sssion while the rain passed overhead - excellent.

next - off to the pool for vollyball, then lunch with Dennins and Carol Ann , so that was just a bit wetter than usual, so when we then made it to the beach it was for a sleep. There was a bit more cloud about , with a good breeze, so it was very pleasant.

Trust the photos are of interst , the staff like being snapped and love seeing themselves on the screen of the camera, and for those who are blogged they have a look at one of the hotel computers.

The meal last night was very good in the steak house, only thing was that they put my sauce on the steak rather than on the side and I did not like it , so once it was scraped off it was back to normal. Staff were very good and trying to teach me more Spanish.
We had a 21st birthday , one of the guests so he had a cake at the restaurant, everyone sang - then up on the stage he was sung to again and i think is getting a wee treat from the management.

There was a great "Play back" show with all the animation staff, and afterwards a karaoke with an assortment of singrs, ranguing from brilliant to " lets clear the room" - fortunately they did not have my song otherwise I might have been tempted. Only down side of the night was a rather tiddly young lady from the USA who fell into the " If I were chocolate I would eat myself" category, loud, and a pest - so once swatted she left under the car of her friend.

Long sleepless night as the beasties have been biting a lot following the intermittent rain showers, so am not at 100% this morning - but things will improve.

No comments: