Thursday 9 October 2008

There I was , sound asleep - when

At 4 a.m. my phone rang and woke me from a really sound sleep, my fault for leaving it on , and the poor caller, Dan Cannon, who I used to work for was really apologetic, so I am now trying to get back in touch with him.

To Mr smarty pants, Grant at Photogenix, it is all right for you wanting pics, remember i am a numpty with these things and very much a technophob, but never the less i am working on it.

Today , managed a straight 30 min swim up and down the pool, just ever so wabbit when i finished, then found that my yoga lady had not turned up. Had a shot at the boules on the beach , but it was a fix as i was paired off with one of the "crew" so we were not allowed to win.

Seriously thinking of taking up astronomy, as there are some very heavenly bodies on disply here, both at night and surprisingly during the day.

Anyway , have spent a lot of time in the shade today , had some very , very light bites and at 3.15 p.m. now on my first drink of the day (true).

Not a lot of gossip, although I thing thet the "Blue bay Princess" has had the heave ho for being far too familiar with the guests.

Anyway , we are thinking of the team back at home - seriously, it is hard not to make comparisons, and so far The Mercat rates well. So Jamie, Claire, RGB and Co, we will drink your health again , in a wee while.

A manyana

1 comment:

Grant said...

Well Done!!! on the piccys mate
Hope you are having a great time
The place looks great Best to Ann