Wednesday 29 October 2008

Sack them both


Talking about Jonathon Ross and Russell Brand, two blokes whose egos, and wages are so big / obscene it is not real - their behaviour is totally out of order, verging on gross misconduct, yet they apparantly have water tight contracts so it will cost an absolute fortune to break their contracts. if Joe Public had done what they did, they would have been locked up, and considering that there are so far, 18000 other people saying this I cannot be so wrong.


So what else is happening , off again sharp this morning , bit tired, but as I was supposed to be at Corstorphine for 9 a.m. and getting paid, I thought I should make an effort.


On the way , while held up in traffic I spotted the Dovecot , in Dovecot Road, in Old Corstorphine Village , so I took a couple of minutes to pop along and get the photo, no idea how old the thing is , but the last remains of the castle in whose estate it was disappeared in about 1856, . The Dovecot , which now sits in someones garden , is in perfect condition , and apparantly has 1060 little pigeon holes inside.


So it was a 9 to 3 shift in the College with a couple of swift runs out for various errands. They had educational inspectors up from England so there was more than " a panic in thy breastie" for a while.

Belted home and made it to the baths for a quick 25 minute swim before the pool closed for a staff training session, however , working very hard in that time I amsure it did me some good.


Now heading off with Sparky Mark , my new 1st Sojourner, we are off to Musselburgh to a meeting of the Achesons Haven Cryptic Council.


No comments: