Thursday 2 October 2008

What a life

Fairly bright , but at 4 a.m. what should I expect.

If this is so called retirement - just what was it like when i was working .

Stating the obvious " Living next to Lions is dangerous".

I see that ID and clothing believed to have belonged to Steve Fosset the USA adventurer has been found , and teams are now out searching again. He went missing Set 07 and was declared dead in Feb 08.

have twisted my back again , so it was fun trying to get my socks on this morning , hopping about and ened up with the heel upside down !! So eleven hours or so in the car is sure to help a lot.
Sparky called last night to make sure I had my case packed - must be looking for a wee present.

And tonight I do not think I will be going to the ball - big SLTA Ball (Scottish Licensed Trade Association) on in Glasgow, but daft as I am I am not that daft.

So it is off on the road, hopefully Dick Turpins maids will be working this morning and I will get my breakfast bap at Runcorn , case of seeing whether Jill is on the ball or not.

No comments: