Thursday 23 October 2008

Just before I put my feet up - some pics to cheer you
















Was about to settle and I thought you might like these, something to think about - , Number three might well be our wee bluey recincarnated, bearing in mind the title of the blog - and his photos were always on as he was a good model - this little chap kept us company in the dining room at the Blue Bay Villas,
next , I was not sure whether to call it "monkey business", or a "A nice pair", but I think everyone was happy.
and our happy couple are the French Canadians, Guy and Dannielle from Ottowa, ( I think) who I wrote about when they were the so called unbiased judges !!! at the sushi competition. The photo was in the sytem and I had not found it.
So , the first two, one is the sky above my house today - solid grey clouds, and the other is the blue, cloudless sky over my lounger by the pool one morning when I was away - I know which one I would rather be staring at.
So now - maybe.

1 comment:

King Cupid said...

Monkey has a great view!