Thursday 30 August 2007

Daily Epistle

Note to Bob this morning

I bet you are pleased it was not me on the phone just out the shower - you with your new fangled "see" phone.

Came down this morning, found the note "PACK YOUR BAGS", and thought, "brilliant - I am getting time off for good behaviour". My mistake, just a reminder to look out the cap, string vest, baffies and speedos for my hols on Sunday.

Had a good run out on the motorbike yesterday, headed east on The A 1, then cut over at Grantshouse to Duns for my 12 th annual pilgimage to see my friend Andy Mimms at Border Bikes and get a service for the bike. Good to see him again, then home via Greenlaw, A 68, Pathhead, etc. Lovely round trip of about 85 miles, ideal for the Sunday drivers.

Is this a women thing ? as a good turn I emptied the washing machine and hung everything out on the whirlie thing, The good lady then goes out and rearranges it all - I thought clothes would dry just the same, inside out or upside down !! Or am I wrong again?

2 comments:

ANDY F said...

Good day tattie senior. Your blogs are of an interesting nature and contrary to your blog of Monday and part referring to myself as a "guy with no class" is extremely amusing. Keep up the good work and buy a new bike. Cheers

Stuart said...

Thanks Andy, I might just hold onto the photo for a wee bit longer, just in case

Stuart