Tuesday 28 August 2007

How sad is this?

Here is what I have just sent to Bob m. for this morning show, sent at 4.30 a.m. !!!!!!

Bob
By the time you read this out ( 8.15 a.m. hopefully) I should, with a good tail wind, be cruising through Cumbria or Lancashire on the M6 trying to avoid being doinged by the radar vans en route. Got a wee job to do in Runcorn, Cheshire and then back home via Glasgow.

Early start, but unlike yourself I just cannot cope with getting up at 4.30 a.m., I have been lying watching the clock most of the night in case I slept in!! and ended up sitting writing this at 4.15 a.m.

Yesterday was a nightmare, I ended up helping in the kitchen for five hours, "hells kitchen", it is no wonder Chefs end up fighting with each other or taking to drink. From now on I will have the utmost of respect for any kitchen staff and fully appreciate the pressures they are under.

Will you wish Big Chris (and Ailsa) all the best, they are off to Spain for a well earned break.

Cheers,

Off now to Glasgow to meet up with Fraser, a colleague and collect some work which I need down south - long day ahead.

1 comment:

gilly said...

Hope you have a good trip back Stuart and not too many caravans holding you up - Gill