Tuesday 28 August 2007

The Heath

Losing the plot here, tried to put a new photo into the system but the other computer and internet connection are playing up.

The Heath, Runcorn, where I have visited every few weeks for the past two years as part of my work.

Arrived this morning after four and a half hours on the road and met by Jill at Reception, very keen golfer, and who has to put up with my regular rantings after an early rise and heavy traffic. Today I was doing my nut about all the yellow lines around the place. as the regular inmates take up all the good parking spaces, visitors are forced to walk some distance from the car parks to the various Receptions, and in my case often carrying several parcels.

Headed to my first port of call looking for Lorrraine, but met Liam, Barbara and Patricia, holding the fort whilst Lorraine had yet another day off. All in fine fettle and Liam did the business in quick time, second call to see Tracy, then over to the canteen where I found the other skivers !!! The very nice ladies !! in the canteen, had tucked away a bacon roll from breakfast for me as I was between breakfast and dinner times.
Christine ( canteen) is off for an eye sight test tomorrow, ( wed) as she now needs glasses I think. I said that she was in for a treat when she saw her husband in good light, however she said that she enjoys just feeling his body in the meantime.

Heading back to the car I met Mr Jobsworth, in his full regalia, yellow fluorescent jacket, fleecy lining, nato pullover ( on what was a pleasant morning), however on this occasion he did not have the opportunity of sticking one of his notices on my car. Maybe next time.

No comments: