Thursday 16 August 2007

Very remiss of me

Hi,
obviously a sign of old age, but I do do get things wrong from time to time.

Ann reminded me that I had promised to say hello to Abagail and Erin, two very young ladies who me met in the Princes Street Gardens on Wednesday. They were with their Granny and had her well warned that if she misbehaved "she would be grounded" for a week. They like us has come upon the bus for the mini tattoo and were really disappointed.

To Kerrin, sorry I spelt your name wrong yesterday- you might be small, but you have a big heart, cheers.
To Brian, hope you are happy now, so do not give the dog ( Glen) a hard time, and to George, sorry about the cake jokes, just keep your trowel handy - you can use it to dig a tunnel. ( sorry folks but that is a Sportsman's in house joke.)

Robbie, at least you and Caitlin managed to get a day off - thanks pal.

No comments: