Monday 20 August 2007

May come up as a duplicate .

Posted this this morning I THOUGHT, but so far it has disappeared down the spout.

so here is this morning note to Bob Malcolm.


Morning Bob,

rather tired this morning after a long weekend working, these late nights ( 4 a.m.) are just as bad as early mornings when you cannot get a long lie, especially at my age.

Managed to taken in the new Jason Bourne movie on Friday before work, lots of action and violence , and with a tiny twist at the end.
Heard Paula Whitelock talking on the book fair show to an author who was saying that you need sex and lust to sell a book!!. I wondered how to raise the subject in this Blog, still thinking about it, Ann's suggestion of " mention Bob and Carol Ann" is not quite enough, but then I do not know what you wore to the BBQ.

Thanks to the Scottish Power guys for helping out yesterday afternoon - they did the biz.

Must dash, got my ironing to do!!!!

Cannot remember what else I said.

Anyway, have had a good day, went to the Sportsmans to do some work, had a lovely crowd in from irvine on a bus trip. Bought some Musselburgh rock for two ladies, did group photos, etc.

Made it home by 4.30p.m. and spent some time in the garden, very much needed as I have done nothing at all for months and it was really bad.

My mate Frank took the car away for a wee service tonight so it is ticking along nicely.

Edinburgh Council had a cheek, complained about rubbish lying out overnight, it had been there for four days as the bin men refused to collect it - soon shifted it today.

No comments: