Friday 31 August 2007

No rest for the wicked

Tea break, and deserve it as I have been chasing all over since I got up. Been to the cash & carry, banks, got my Euro's for Sunday. etc. Went to see Grant at Fotogenix in Bonnyrigg so, having copied all the images from my memory cardsI now have two clean cameras to take awy with me.

After all the trouble he wentto to get his new motorcycle grant does not like it and plans on changing back to a scooter.

Saw one of the local lottery millionaires this morning, out for run in his nice sports Bently - lovely car. Best of luck to him, I am sure we would all do the same.

Was down at S.A.C., The Bush, this morning to see Alan and Arlene in Facilities Dept., just my luck, the annual BBQ was on at lunch time and i am too busy, plus have to work, so just have to give it a miss again.

Sods law, heading home from Bonnyrigg and who do I meet again - yes, it was the same tractor which held us up last night, this time going in the other direction - with me behind it again.

Met one of my ex colleagues of many moons ago, Barbara - standing joke was that she slept with me on the nightshift !! She did - we could leave the office at 11 p.m. and she would be sound asleep inside ten minutes and I was left to drive around in silence most of the night. She has a good job now which takes her to China for about nine weeks a year, well done.

Must get on and get organised for tonight.

2 comments:

ANDY F said...

You're a busy bloke, I'm not sure you don't make half of it up!!!!!! Enjoy another holiday. You have more holidays than work days.

Stuart said...

Dear Andy, I do not have time to make any of it up - all factual. As they say truth is stanger than fiction. Your photo proves that !!