Monday 13 August 2007

Late call

I had planned to be in bed by now, however, Kirren, our bar person at the "Sportsman's Bar" , hs not cashedup yet, and with the quiz being on tonight the bar was busy.

Listening to Iain Waugh on Forth One. good show, but he is seeking slightly younger "punters" to win a night out at a club in the town, not sure if I could stand the pace.

Just spoken to my Graham who is still at "The Mercat bar" and he was saying it was busy, so the free late night shows are attracting visitors.

I am led to believe that one of tomorrows specials is to be "Tacrem chicken tika" ( look at Mercat spelt backwards) but at least the food is fresh AND EXCELLENT.

Clair(the chef) phoned me tonight, she could not believe that I had actually praised her home made pies - proof was that every one was sold and eaten by happy customers.

No comments: